Masks are made to order and currently we have a 5-7 day turn around on all masks. If you don't see your team, contact us, we may be able to make it. Paying for priority or expedited shipping does not shorten the time it takes to make your masks. Masks may be picked up if you are local, but that also does not shorten the time it takes to make your masks. If you want to pick up, use the code PICKUP when purchasing and we will contact you when your masks are ready for pickup.
Masks will only be shipped to the address on the order. Please make sure your address where you want the mask shipped is correct when you order. We cannot change the shipping address after an order is placed. If you entered your order and did not have the correct shipping address on your order, contact us and we can cancel your order so you can re-enter with the correct shipping address. We are shipping out hundreds of masks each day and it is very easy to miss any special shipping instructions while packing your order. Also, if you want part of your order to ship to one address, and the other part of your order to ship to another address, please enter two different orders with the correct address on each. We cannot ship multiple shipments within one single order.
When you receive your mask, open package carefully so you do not cut through the mask with scissors.
We now offer 4 sizes of masks. Approximate measurements are below. If you ordered one of our original Adult masks, we have recently increased the length of elastic on each side of the masks to allow the mask to fit a wider range of faces. If you find your mask is too big, see the picture in each listing on how to easily adjust the size of the elastic to better fit your face.
Child size measures 6.5 inches wide x 3.5 inches tall) with 2.75 inches of elastic on each side
Adult XS size measures 7 inches wide x 6 inches tall with 2.75 inches of elastic on each side
Adult size measures 8 inches wide x 6.5 inches tall with 3.25 inches of elastic on each side
Adult XL size measures 9 inches wide x 7.5 inches tall with 3.25 inches of elastic on each side
If you feel you need an adult XS or XL or a child mask and do not see it listed, order the adult size and add a note in the comments when you check out. If the mask is too large, tie it in a knot in each loop where it fits most comfortably on your ears.
• Metal nose clasp for nasal adjustments - DO NOT microwave, as this will ruin the metal in the mask and could catch on fire.
• Made from 100% woven cotton outer layer and lined with 100% cotton flannel lining. Solid color masks may have a patterned flannel lining. If you would prefer a certain color of lining, add a note in the comments when you check out and we will do our best to accommodate. If you would prefer a cotton lining instead of the flannel, add a note in the comments and we will do our best to accommodate.
• Recommended wear on the same side each use to prevent the spread of disease.
• No returns or exchanges on this item, to avoid the possibility of contamination of our mask making environment.
• Washable and reusable - Since masks are made of 100% cotton with 100% flannel lining, washing in cool or warm water, hanging to dry is recommended to prevent shrinkage. To further sanitize, a hot iron may be used but care should be taken to NOT IRON the elastic as it WILL melt.
• We are having a hard time keeping supplies in stock due to everything going on. Elastic is very hard to get, so your choice of elastic color may not be available at the time we are making your mask. Occasionally, we do run short on a fabric pattern and may need to make a substitution of a similar fabric. We will do our best to substitute with a VERY similar equivalent. For example, if you order a black Steelers mask, and we do not have that exact pattern, you will still get a black Steelers mask, but it might be a slightly different print than what is pictured. If we feel the pattern is not similar at all, we will contact you to determine which alternate mask you would like.